- african foods agriculture aid biodiversity calories culture development diversity eating ecogastronomy environment fast food foodie food Insecurity food price crisis 2008 food systems health hunger italy junk food malnutrition mediterranean nutrition obesity organics and slow food poverty sustainable agriculture u.s. food system Uncategorized undernutrition
- Wonderful to have @devinitorg as the @GNReport host. Start getting excited about 2018 report at the end of this yea… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- RT @kimberlytalksag: Join us Feb. 1 for live webcast to launch Alex de Waal's book on history and future of famine. RSVP if coming in perso… 1 day ago
- RT @bermaninstitute: Trade and the equitability of global food nutrient distribution | Nature Sustainability - authors include our @jessfan… 1 day ago
- RT @GNReport: The @GNReport is refreshing its Independent Expert Group. Think you'd like to be involved? See criteria and process here and… 1 day ago
Category Archives: foodie
I have been in Woods Hole, Cape Code the last few days staying at a friend’s and am immensely enjoying the laid back atmosphere and beauty that surrounds me. I have also been feasting on lobster. Lobster rolls, lobster tacos, … Continue reading
In the last five years or so, interest in all things food and our food system has become very popular – in books, TV shows, and celebrity restaurant flanuering. Interestingly, being interested in food: aka a foodie, an epicurean, a … Continue reading
I spent last week in the Pacific Northwest visiting the Gates Foundation, PATH and the Nike Foundation, and more importantly, some good friends and family in Seattle and Portland respectively. More on that later… I grew up in Seattle from … Continue reading
A history of dieting: Binge and purge | The Economist.
According to the NYTs, this photo was taken in 1832 by Frenchman, Joseph Nicéphore Niépce.
The Food & Drink Issue – Interactive Feature – NYTimes.com. My favorite. This year is all Q and A. Interesting choice for the times, but filled with lots of information.