Spending the week in new york at columbia university in nutrition courses for health professionals. Spent two days on lipoprotein metabolism and cardiovascular disease and targeting medications. Our U.S. health professionals are spending their time and talent treating NCDs, a terrible consequence often related to poor diets and lifestyle. Is this what we have come to? We need to think prevention, better nutrition, healthy diets and exercise instead of massive industry led drug trials!
- african foods agriculture aid biodiversity calories culture development diversity eating ecogastronomy environment fast food foodie food Insecurity food price crisis 2008 food systems health hunger italy junk food malnutrition mediterranean nutrition obesity organics and slow food poverty sustainable agriculture u.s. food system Uncategorized undernutrition
- RT @SightandLife: Thank you @eggersdorferm & @jessfanzo for your contributions to #GoodNutrition, an informative read on Perspectives for t… 11 hours ago
- RT @drdairy50: Panel for release of book, Good Nutrition @faoknowledge #cfs43 @jessfanzo ln.is/www.instagram.… 1 day ago
- RT @drdairy50: sustainable diets is an emerging field and nutritionist will need to look at how the food system can produce good nutrition… 1 day ago
- RT @l_haddad: #CFS43. Stellar panel for launch of @SightandLife book on "Good Nutrition". https://t.co/0EhKfZdNnf 1 day ago