I have been a bit delinquent in posting food photos while living here in Italy. My friend in Seattle pointed out to me that on my photo site, she never sees any photos of me (not going to happen) or the food I am devouring on a daily basis in Italy. This one’s for you Ogden.
- african foods agriculture aid biodiversity calories culture development diversity eating ecogastronomy environment fast food foodie food Insecurity food price crisis 2008 food systems health hunger italy junk food malnutrition mediterranean nutrition obesity organics and slow food poverty sustainable agriculture u.s. food system Uncategorized undernutrition
- RT @IFPRI: Why do famines keep happening? How to prevent the next disaster bit.ly/2oHkn9s #famine #Nigeria #Yemen #SouthSudan #Som… 2 days ago
- @TheAtlantic How #poverty changes the brain. goo.gl/DRz7OS https://t.co/Mj2XCkQnNG 2 days ago
- RT @FAOKnowledge: #Pulses' small #water footprint makes their production a smart choice bit.ly/2nJHnVE #climatechange https://t.co… 2 days ago
- RT @mckayjenkins: Scientists, Feeling Under Siege, March Against Trump Policies, via @nytimes nytimes.com/2017/04/22/sci… 2 days ago