I have been a bit delinquent in posting food photos while living here in Italy. My friend in Seattle pointed out to me that on my photo site, she never sees any photos of me (not going to happen) or the food I am devouring on a daily basis in Italy. This one’s for you Ogden.
- african foods agriculture aid biodiversity calories culture development diversity eating ecogastronomy environment fast food foodie food Insecurity food price crisis 2008 food systems health hunger italy junk food malnutrition mediterranean nutrition obesity organics and slow food poverty sustainable agriculture u.s. food system Uncategorized undernutrition
- RT @bermaninstitute: Global #FoodEthics & Policy Program News Roundup - Nafta Surprise, Meat Taxes, GM Banana, New Crops, Smaller Farms, +… 1 day ago
- RT @bermaninstitute: Aligning Food Systems with Nutrition and Health - Winter 2018 Nutrition Seminar - w our @jessfanzo on Jan 25 | Univers… 3 days ago
- RT @CorinnaHawkes: Why does #nutrition connect across the #SDGs? Because the causes of so many of the world's problems are shared - and so… 4 days ago
- The @GNReport co-chair @CorinnaHawkes on the links between the NAFTA trade agreement and Mexico's #obesity epidemic… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago