I have been a bit delinquent in posting food photos while living here in Italy. My friend in Seattle pointed out to me that on my photo site, she never sees any photos of me (not going to happen) or the food I am devouring on a daily basis in Italy. This one’s for you Ogden.
- african foods agriculture aid biodiversity calories culture development diversity eating ecogastronomy environment fast food foodie food Insecurity food price crisis 2008 food systems health hunger italy junk food malnutrition mediterranean nutrition obesity organics and slow food poverty sustainable agriculture u.s. food system Uncategorized undernutrition
- Another amazing initiative that will make the world a better place. Thank you @MikeBloomberg twitter.com/MikeBloomberg/… 3 days ago
- RT @globalhlthtwit: An existential crisis for the world. Not discussed in the elections for Trump, Brexit or May. Where is global leadershi… 3 days ago
- RT @BoydSwinburn: 91 studies on health taxes show they change consumption: a systematic review of empirical studies bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.11…… 3 days ago
- Cool. New @vox_dev website focusing on evidence-based research. Angus Deaton's piece on happiness is a nice starter: goo.gl/evb6yC 4 days ago