Call it what you want, melanzane, aubergine, melongene, or Solanum molengena, eggplant is one of my favorite foods. I cooked the classic Fanzo recipe of eggplant parmigiana last weekend for some friends. Although not my best attempt to date, it was still delicious.
- african foods agriculture aid biodiversity calories culture development diversity eating ecogastronomy environment fast food foodie food Insecurity food price crisis 2008 food systems health hunger italy junk food malnutrition mediterranean nutrition obesity organics and slow food poverty sustainable agriculture u.s. food system Uncategorized undernutrition
- RT @Jo_Lofty: New report on #malnutrition in middle-income countries from @resultsuk. Around 75% of globally stunted, over 80% of wasted, a… 11 hours ago
- RT @shaunamdowns: The US needs to stop using trade negotiations to thwart public health policies that have the potential to improve populat… 11 hours ago
- RT @DeakinNutrition: What drives political commitment for nutrition? A review and framework synthesis to inform the United Nations Decade o… 2 days ago
- How can we ALSO make #nutrition and #diets more sustainable? Find out by enrolling @SDG_Academy twitter.com/achimdobermann… 2 days ago