Call it what you want, melanzane, aubergine, melongene, or Solanum molengena, eggplant is one of my favorite foods. I cooked the classic Fanzo recipe of eggplant parmigiana last weekend for some friends. Although not my best attempt to date, it was still delicious.
- african foods agriculture aid biodiversity calories culture development diversity eating ecogastronomy environment fast food foodie food Insecurity food price crisis 2008 food systems health hunger italy junk food malnutrition mediterranean nutrition obesity organics and slow food poverty sustainable agriculture u.s. food system Uncategorized undernutrition
- RT @nagpaltweets: Earthquakes, hurricanes, missiles, Drumpf--feels like the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse should be riding by...#PuertoRico… 59 minutes ago
- RT @Jo_Lofty: New 'Goalkeepers' report from @gatesfoundation make case for #nutrition, shows #stunting progress #InvestInNutrition https://… 10 hours ago
- RT @DrPatrickWebb: #Food in a fragile world (from the BBC): bbc.com/news/in-pictur… 1 day ago
- RT @l_haddad: Critical review of evidence on agricultural biodiversity, diet diversity & nutritional status | Nutrition Reviews https://t.… 1 day ago