1. The more you know about kale (insert any good-for-you food) the better it tastes.
2. The more aware you are of the nutritious value of your food, the more nutritious it will be. (Call it the food-placebo effect of food.)
3. When you eat whole and full fat foods – you enjoy them more and eat them less.
4. The more money you spend on quality food, the less you’ll eat and the less you’ll waste. (Sub bullet: Food should be approached as a divinely, affordable luxury not a cheap fuel.)
5. When you surround yourself with the good stuff, you’ll have no choice but to eat it.
6. No food eaten once a month is bad for you. (This includes Twizzlers & ChexMix)
Also ran across the nutrition wonderland site which has some nice nutrition info.