The Information is beautiful site, is truly that. I really like their basic graphics on understanding vitamin D. Nice how graphics can provide so much information and make things so easy to understand. Why is there a need for an explanation on all things vitamin D? In the last few years, vitamin D has been in the spotlight for nutritionists after many years being considered the boring fat soluble vitamin responsible for mainly preventing rickets. It does much more, and the recommended dietary intake has recently been increased. But most important, your body can synthesize it from your skin when exposed to sun. An issue even more controversial due to the public health messaging to avoid sun exposure and wear sunscreen!
- african foods agriculture aid biodiversity calories culture development diversity eating ecogastronomy environment fast food foodie food Insecurity food price crisis 2008 food systems health hunger italy junk food malnutrition mediterranean nutrition obesity organics and slow food poverty sustainable agriculture u.s. food system Uncategorized undernutrition
- RT @Jo_Lofty: New report on #malnutrition in middle-income countries from @resultsuk. Around 75% of globally stunted, over 80% of wasted, a… 11 hours ago
- RT @shaunamdowns: The US needs to stop using trade negotiations to thwart public health policies that have the potential to improve populat… 11 hours ago
- RT @DeakinNutrition: What drives political commitment for nutrition? A review and framework synthesis to inform the United Nations Decade o… 2 days ago
- How can we ALSO make #nutrition and #diets more sustainable? Find out by enrolling @SDG_Academy twitter.com/achimdobermann… 2 days ago