The Information is beautiful site, is truly that. I really like their basic graphics on understanding vitamin D. Nice how graphics can provide so much information and make things so easy to understand. Why is there a need for an explanation on all things vitamin D? In the last few years, vitamin D has been in the spotlight for nutritionists after many years being considered the boring fat soluble vitamin responsible for mainly preventing rickets. It does much more, and the recommended dietary intake has recently been increased. But most important, your body can synthesize it from your skin when exposed to sun. An issue even more controversial due to the public health messaging to avoid sun exposure and wear sunscreen!
- african foods agriculture aid biodiversity calories culture development diversity eating ecogastronomy environment fast food foodie food Insecurity food price crisis 2008 food systems health hunger italy junk food malnutrition mediterranean nutrition obesity organics and slow food poverty sustainable agriculture u.s. food system Uncategorized undernutrition
- Another amazing initiative that will make the world a better place. Thank you @MikeBloomberg twitter.com/MikeBloomberg/… 3 days ago
- RT @globalhlthtwit: An existential crisis for the world. Not discussed in the elections for Trump, Brexit or May. Where is global leadershi… 3 days ago
- RT @BoydSwinburn: 91 studies on health taxes show they change consumption: a systematic review of empirical studies bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.11…… 3 days ago
- Cool. New @vox_dev website focusing on evidence-based research. Angus Deaton's piece on happiness is a nice starter: goo.gl/evb6yC 4 days ago