A few weeks back we stayed at a beautiful Hermitage called “Eremo delle grazie”. It is set in the hilltop near Spoleto Umbria. Just fantastic. Coolest of all, there was an insane wine cellar with so many old wines just stacked up, waiting to be drunk. Here are some photos of the collection.
- african foods agriculture aid biodiversity calories culture development diversity eating ecogastronomy environment fast food foodie food Insecurity food price crisis 2008 food systems health hunger italy junk food malnutrition mediterranean nutrition obesity organics and slow food poverty sustainable agriculture u.s. food system Uncategorized undernutrition
- RT @rohanyargop: Nutrition gets NO funding. Need to direct resources in nutrition R&D to deal with massive costs and implications of poor d… 7 hours ago
- RT @RaidNetwork: What a kick off to the #crawfordconf2018. There are 3 consequences of malnutrition; health, social and economic. @jessfanz… 7 hours ago
- RT @davila_federico: Radical disruptive change that links governance, nutrition, climate required for food systems change. Cost of inactio… 7 hours ago
- RT @RaidNetwork: Loving the banter at #crawfordconf2018; @jessfanzo "The taste/price convenience is something we need to overcome...how can… 7 hours ago