A few weeks back we stayed at a beautiful Hermitage called “Eremo delle grazie”. It is set in the hilltop near Spoleto Umbria. Just fantastic. Coolest of all, there was an insane wine cellar with so many old wines just stacked up, waiting to be drunk. Here are some photos of the collection.
- african foods agriculture aid biodiversity calories culture development diversity eating ecogastronomy environment fast food foodie food Insecurity food price crisis 2008 food systems health hunger italy junk food malnutrition mediterranean nutrition obesity organics and slow food poverty sustainable agriculture u.s. food system Uncategorized undernutrition
- RT @nagpaltweets: Earthquakes, hurricanes, missiles, Drumpf--feels like the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse should be riding by...#PuertoRico… 1 hour ago
- RT @Jo_Lofty: New 'Goalkeepers' report from @gatesfoundation make case for #nutrition, shows #stunting progress #InvestInNutrition https://… 10 hours ago
- RT @DrPatrickWebb: #Food in a fragile world (from the BBC): bbc.com/news/in-pictur… 1 day ago
- RT @l_haddad: Critical review of evidence on agricultural biodiversity, diet diversity & nutritional status | Nutrition Reviews https://t.… 1 day ago