A few weeks back we stayed at a beautiful Hermitage called “Eremo delle grazie”. It is set in the hilltop near Spoleto Umbria. Just fantastic. Coolest of all, there was an insane wine cellar with so many old wines just stacked up, waiting to be drunk. Here are some photos of the collection.
- african foods agriculture aid biodiversity calories culture development diversity eating ecogastronomy environment fast food foodie food Insecurity food price crisis 2008 food systems health hunger italy junk food malnutrition mediterranean nutrition obesity organics and slow food poverty sustainable agriculture u.s. food system Uncategorized undernutrition
- RT @IFPRI: Why do famines keep happening? How to prevent the next disaster bit.ly/2oHkn9s #famine #Nigeria #Yemen #SouthSudan #Som… 2 days ago
- @TheAtlantic How #poverty changes the brain. goo.gl/DRz7OS https://t.co/Mj2XCkQnNG 2 days ago
- RT @FAOKnowledge: #Pulses' small #water footprint makes their production a smart choice bit.ly/2nJHnVE #climatechange https://t.co… 2 days ago
- RT @mckayjenkins: Scientists, Feeling Under Siege, March Against Trump Policies, via @nytimes nytimes.com/2017/04/22/sci… 2 days ago