A few weeks back we stayed at a beautiful Hermitage called “Eremo delle grazie”. It is set in the hilltop near Spoleto Umbria. Just fantastic. Coolest of all, there was an insane wine cellar with so many old wines just stacked up, waiting to be drunk. Here are some photos of the collection.
- african foods agriculture aid biodiversity calories culture development diversity eating ecogastronomy environment fast food foodie food Insecurity food price crisis 2008 food systems health hunger italy junk food malnutrition mediterranean nutrition obesity organics and slow food poverty sustainable agriculture u.s. food system Uncategorized undernutrition
- I am finding myself liking @moodvintage tweets and not much else on twitter these days... 15 hours ago
- RT @DMiliband: Ebola has been confirmed in the DR Congo. @theIRC quickly organizing to support. It cannot be overstated: We must act now be… 1 day ago
- RT @GNReport: What progress is the world making against targets on maternal, infant and young child #nutrition? Read more in the 2017 #Glob… 1 day ago
- RT @GNReport: #WHA71 kicks off today. There’s a real need to focus attention on global #nutrition targets, and the need for better #data fo… 1 day ago