A few weeks back we stayed at a beautiful Hermitage called “Eremo delle grazie”. It is set in the hilltop near Spoleto Umbria. Just fantastic. Coolest of all, there was an insane wine cellar with so many old wines just stacked up, waiting to be drunk. Here are some photos of the collection.
- african foods agriculture aid biodiversity calories culture development diversity eating ecogastronomy environment fast food foodie food Insecurity food price crisis 2008 food systems health hunger italy junk food malnutrition mediterranean nutrition obesity organics and slow food poverty sustainable agriculture u.s. food system Uncategorized undernutrition
- RT @CorinnaHawkes: Why does #nutrition connect across the #SDGs? Because the causes of so many of the world's problems are shared - and so… 1 day ago
- The @GNReport co-chair @CorinnaHawkes on the links between the NAFTA trade agreement and Mexico's #obesity epidemic… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @mattgraziose: Mass Media for Infant and Young Child Feeding @NutritionSoc @jessfanzo @shaunamdowns blog.journals.cambridge.org/2017/11/28/mas… 1 day ago
- RT @deniswirtz: On my bookshelf: books by @JohnsHopkins Bloomberg Distinguished Professors: Larry Jackson, @CWGreider, @RongLiLab, @taekjip… 1 week ago