A recent NYT magazine article on “plumpynut” the ready-to-use therapeutic food was published under much controversy over its proper usage, its price tag and its patent (owned by a french company) thus limiting its coverage and accessibility. Our response is coming to the Huffington post and will post here as well as soon as it is out.
- african foods agriculture aid biodiversity calories culture development diversity eating ecogastronomy environment fast food foodie food Insecurity food price crisis 2008 food systems health hunger italy junk food malnutrition mediterranean nutrition obesity organics and slow food poverty sustainable agriculture u.s. food system Uncategorized undernutrition
- RT @CorinnaHawkes: Why we need stronger policy coherence across the #foodsystem to address #diets, #nutrition & #NCDs #enoughncds https:/… 15 hours ago
- RT @l_haddad: Tragic. But 45% of all under 5 deaths linked to undernutrition. Where are the headlines @guardian? theguardian.com/society/2018/s… 1 day ago
- The next source of world #conflict? #food and in particular, #fish. @ForeignPolicy highlights why the next big bat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Totally agree @TamarHaspel. Not a great day for those in nutrition science. twitter.com/TamarHaspel/st… 2 days ago