- african foods agriculture anthropology and culture biodiversity calories cooking development diversity drinks ecogastronomy environment fast food food Insecurity food price crisis 2008 food systems health hunger italy junk food malnutrition mediterranean micronutrient deficiencies nutrition obesity organics and slow food poverty sustainable agriculture u.s. food system Uncategorized undernutrition
- Oxford Town, Red Hook, and Every Other Place Bob Dylan’s Ever Sung About, Mapped zite.to/12AZjfV 1 hour ago
- The longstanding debate between cash crops and food crops. Spore magazine. bit.ly/18nQmKJ 10 hours ago
- Is it Myanmar or Burma? The Economist econ.st/121Yr9g 1 day ago
- RT @Draper_Don: Limit your exposure. 6 days ago
- What is stunting? bit.ly/10Cs1yr 6 days ago
Tag Archives: SPQR
This blog will soon be very roman-centric. I am leaving NY to live in Rome Italy, and this is how I am feeling about it.