- african foods agriculture anthropology and culture biodiversity calories cooking development diversity drinks ecogastronomy environment fast food food Insecurity food price crisis 2008 food systems health hunger italy junk food malnutrition mediterranean micronutrient deficiencies nutrition obesity organics and slow food poverty sustainable agriculture u.s. food system Uncategorized undernutrition
- The longstanding debate between cash crops and food crops. Spore magazine. bit.ly/18nQmKJ 8 hours ago
- Is it Myanmar or Burma? The Economist econ.st/121Yr9g 1 day ago
- RT @Draper_Don: Limit your exposure. 6 days ago
- What is stunting? bit.ly/10Cs1yr 6 days ago
- An honest account about working in development (in this case Haiti) and how ineffective one can feel. I can relate! nyti.ms/11MLiRn 6 days ago
Tag Archives: singing
Building on my post of women working millets in India, the Dogon women know how to do it up.