- african foods agriculture anthropology and culture biodiversity calories cooking development diversity drinks ecogastronomy environment fast food food Insecurity food price crisis 2008 food systems health hunger italy junk food malnutrition mediterranean micronutrient deficiencies nutrition obesity organics and slow food poverty sustainable agriculture u.s. food system Uncategorized undernutrition
- Bloomberg Plan Aims to Require Food Composting. Its about time. nyti.ms/10ovljf 2 days ago
- @WHO 's Global nutrition policy review. What does it take to scale up #nutrition? bit.ly/16uDmSW 2 days ago
- @SightandLife 's Hidden Hunger Index - see exec summary and Plos paper. bit.ly/ZUK03d 2 days ago
- Food & Nutrition Security Initiatives mapped out. bit.ly/159qte0 2 days ago
- A Myanmar in Transition Says Little of Past Abuses. From nytimes.com: nyti.ms/146Qv2B 4 days ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
This year I was the recipient of the Premio Daniel Carasso for nutrition and sustainable diets. A video was made by Laurent Benhamou (Crunk video productions) of our last days in Rome.
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2012 annual report for this blog. Here’s an excerpt: 4,329 films were submitted to the 2012 Cannes Film Festival. This blog had 15,000 views in 2012. If each view were a film, this … Continue reading
7 worst international aid ideas | Matador Network. “Firstly, it’s debatable whether there is actually a need for T-shirts in Africa. There is practically nowhere that people who want shirts are unable to afford them. Wanting to donate them is … Continue reading
A history of dieting: Binge and purge | The Economist.
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2011 annual report for this blog. Here’s an excerpt: The concert hall at the Syndey Opera House holds 2,700 people. This blog was viewed about 10,000 times in 2011. If it were a … Continue reading
According to the NYTs, this photo was taken in 1832 by Frenchman, Joseph Nicéphore Niépce.
Food Desert Locator smackdown.
New posting on our goat rodeo site of…goats. but sicilian goats.