- african foods agriculture anthropology and culture biodiversity calories cooking development diversity drinks ecogastronomy environment fast food food Insecurity food price crisis 2008 food systems health hunger italy junk food malnutrition mediterranean micronutrient deficiencies nutrition obesity organics and slow food poverty sustainable agriculture u.s. food system Uncategorized undernutrition
- RT @Draper_Don: Limit your exposure. 4 days ago
- What is stunting? bit.ly/10Cs1yr 4 days ago
- An honest account about working in development (in this case Haiti) and how ineffective one can feel. I can relate! nyti.ms/11MLiRn 4 days ago
- RT @michaelpollan: Brings back memories! My 13 NYT Magazine Covers, going back to 1989, published in the 6th floor blog. http://t.co/y7qes… 4 days ago
- The biodiversity under our feet. nyti.ms/10M4yrL 4 days ago
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Original post on the Landscapes Blog for People, Food and Nature. When we think of food production, ecosystem health, and human wellbeing, one crucial element is often not mentioned: nutrition. Nutrition is everyone’s business and no one’s responsibility, as the … Continue reading
Very cool infographics (all the rage) on who eats what, where and when. See them here.
In order to accelerate progress on undernutrition reduction we need to understand how the governance of nutrition programmes leads to successful outcomes. Based on evidence from six countries: Bangladesh, Brazil, Ethiopia, India, Peru and Zambia, this briefing informs government leaders, policymakers and … Continue reading
Just made an apple, strawberry pie, homemade crust and all. Yummm.