- african foods agriculture anthropology and culture biodiversity calories cooking development diversity drinks ecogastronomy environment fast food food Insecurity food price crisis 2008 food systems health hunger italy junk food malnutrition mediterranean micronutrient deficiencies nutrition obesity organics and slow food poverty sustainable agriculture u.s. food system Uncategorized undernutrition
- RT @Draper_Don: Limit your exposure. 4 days ago
- What is stunting? bit.ly/10Cs1yr 4 days ago
- An honest account about working in development (in this case Haiti) and how ineffective one can feel. I can relate! nyti.ms/11MLiRn 4 days ago
- RT @michaelpollan: Brings back memories! My 13 NYT Magazine Covers, going back to 1989, published in the 6th floor blog. http://t.co/y7qes… 4 days ago
- The biodiversity under our feet. nyti.ms/10M4yrL 4 days ago
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Hans Rosling, in his usual entertaining way, demonstrates the relationship between child mortality and population growth – that as fewer children die, families actually get smaller.
IFPRI did a great visual on what rising food prices mean for the hungry and malnourished.
Special Series: 7 Billion – National Geographic Magazine.