I taught a class on global undernutrition and a student posted a blog on the lecture and personal thoughts from it. Nice to see students taking class to blog.
- african foods agriculture anthropology and culture biodiversity calories cooking development diversity drinks ecogastronomy environment fast food food Insecurity food price crisis 2008 food systems health hunger italy junk food malnutrition mediterranean micronutrient deficiencies nutrition obesity organics and slow food poverty sustainable agriculture u.s. food system Uncategorized undernutrition
- 'Arrested Development': 10 foods the Bluths ate; you can do better zite.to/14PqA0w 1 hour ago
- Breeding the Nutrition Out of Our Food zite.to/1115QlQ 1 hour ago
- Oxford Town, Red Hook, and Every Other Place Bob Dylan’s Ever Sung About, Mapped zite.to/12AZjfV 1 day ago
- The longstanding debate between cash crops and food crops. Spore magazine. bit.ly/18nQmKJ 1 day ago
- Is it Myanmar or Burma? The Economist econ.st/121Yr9g 2 days ago