If any of you live in NY and see the subway ads of “pouring on the pounds”, they are sorta disturbing and get the point across, at least visually with blubbery blubber overfloweth…Now, the NYC Health Department has made a video that much more disturbing of a man drinking the blubber and feeling quite satisfied. Check it out.
- african foods agriculture anthropology and culture biodiversity calories cooking development diversity drinks ecogastronomy environment fast food food Insecurity food price crisis 2008 food systems health hunger italy junk food malnutrition mediterranean micronutrient deficiencies nutrition obesity organics and slow food poverty sustainable agriculture u.s. food system Uncategorized undernutrition
- Oxford Town, Red Hook, and Every Other Place Bob Dylan’s Ever Sung About, Mapped zite.to/12AZjfV 22 hours ago
- The longstanding debate between cash crops and food crops. Spore magazine. bit.ly/18nQmKJ 1 day ago
- Is it Myanmar or Burma? The Economist econ.st/121Yr9g 2 days ago
- RT @Draper_Don: Limit your exposure. 1 week ago
- What is stunting? bit.ly/10Cs1yr 1 week ago