If any of you readers haven’t seen the beautifully crafted Edible Manhattan and Edible Brooklyn magazines, i suggest you check them out, subscribe and support. The articles are super interesting, if you love food, call yourself a locavore, and love New York, and the photos, ggggorgeous. Here is the site for Manhattan’s. check check check, check it out.
- african foods agriculture anthropology and culture biodiversity calories cooking development diversity drinks ecogastronomy environment fast food food Insecurity food price crisis 2008 food systems health hunger italy junk food malnutrition mediterranean micronutrient deficiencies nutrition obesity organics and slow food poverty sustainable agriculture u.s. food system Uncategorized undernutrition
- The Significance of Stunting wp.me/phEOU-nt 7 hours ago
- Bloomberg Plan Aims to Require Food Composting. Its about time. nyti.ms/10ovljf 2 days ago
- @WHO 's Global nutrition policy review. What does it take to scale up #nutrition? bit.ly/16uDmSW 3 days ago
- @SightandLife 's Hidden Hunger Index - see exec summary and Plos paper. bit.ly/ZUK03d 3 days ago
- Food & Nutrition Security Initiatives mapped out. bit.ly/159qte0 3 days ago