If you like photographer/artist Ryan McGinley’s work, it may be interesting to see what he eats. I think it is interesting to read about what people eat – it can be so personal. Particularly with the detail that he goes into. But one particular thing I noticed about him is that he orders food in the early early morning from really sorta expensive places. What restaurant serves at 3 am? I guess they do for Ryan…And maybe this was an off week, but he sees really stupid movies.
- african foods agriculture anthropology and culture biodiversity calories cooking development diversity drinks ecogastronomy environment fast food food Insecurity food price crisis 2008 food systems health hunger italy junk food malnutrition mediterranean micronutrient deficiencies nutrition obesity organics and slow food poverty sustainable agriculture u.s. food system Uncategorized undernutrition
- Oxford Town, Red Hook, and Every Other Place Bob Dylan’s Ever Sung About, Mapped zite.to/12AZjfV 13 hours ago
- The longstanding debate between cash crops and food crops. Spore magazine. bit.ly/18nQmKJ 22 hours ago
- Is it Myanmar or Burma? The Economist econ.st/121Yr9g 1 day ago
- RT @Draper_Don: Limit your exposure. 6 days ago
- What is stunting? bit.ly/10Cs1yr 6 days ago