Derek and I stopped off at another fine eating establishment on our journey across the United States, called the Frontier Restaurant on Route 66. I highly recommend it if you want to expend your entire caloric worth in one meal. The huevos rancheros and vegetarian bean burrito with green chili sauce rocks. Too bad the food is so bad for you…The place has been open forever and is a hallmark establishment when stopping by Albuquerque. It used to be open all night in the safer days, but now only open 5 am to 1 am. The western artwork hanging on the walls is a bonus.
- african foods agriculture anthropology and culture biodiversity calories cooking development diversity drinks ecogastronomy environment fast food food Insecurity food price crisis 2008 food systems health hunger italy junk food malnutrition mediterranean micronutrient deficiencies nutrition obesity organics and slow food poverty sustainable agriculture u.s. food system Uncategorized undernutrition
- Bloomberg Plan Aims to Require Food Composting. Its about time. nyti.ms/10ovljf 1 day ago
- @WHO 's Global nutrition policy review. What does it take to scale up #nutrition? bit.ly/16uDmSW 1 day ago
- @SightandLife 's Hidden Hunger Index - see exec summary and Plos paper. bit.ly/ZUK03d 1 day ago
- Food & Nutrition Security Initiatives mapped out. bit.ly/159qte0 1 day ago
- A Myanmar in Transition Says Little of Past Abuses. From nytimes.com: nyti.ms/146Qv2B 2 days ago